Storing corrosives and other hazardous chemicals is an important responsibility as they can be damaging to health if not locked away in a cabinet. These Acid Storage Security Cabinets make sure caustic materials are secure and easy to identify due to GHS labelling when applied. The cabinets are comprised of an all steel fully welded structure for maximum strength where it’s required. In addition to this, full length heavy duty door hinges with concealed fixings prevent forced entry, furthering security properties.
Protection against germs with active technology powder coat
When it comes to locking the cabinet; a seven lever safe lock which is only lockable/unlockable with key access, provides a high level of security. As of 2015 CLP regulations changed which affected the labelling of chemicals – new labels are provided. Anti-bacterial Germ Guard Active Technology powder coat applied to the steel body to provide resistance against germs.
- An integral liquid-tight sump collects any unwanted spills
- Cabinet made from 1.5mm steel and powder coated with an anti-bacterial coat
- Fire Guard tested and certified to EN 1350 1-1
- Strong full length door hinges to prevent damage
- New regulation labels enclosed
- Five different sizes available to choose from – all fully welded