Provide a cost-effective solution to trip hazards around the workplace with these Anti Slip Floor Cleats and Tiles – Gripfoot. Manufactured to become a resilient, hard-wearing product, the cleats are a suitable addition to the edging of stair treads for increased grip, whilst the tiles aim to increase safety of smooth, sometimes slippery tiled flooring.
Self-adhesive backing for easy installation – no tools required
Both variants are packaged in packs of 10 and have a self-adhesive backing for easy application. The main purpose of the cleat or tile is to provide additional underfoot grip on surfaces which may usually be slippery/unsafe. Conforming to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Category R13 is just one of many ways to prove the capabilities of both items. Placing either/or on your stairs, steps or tiles will just give you that extra piece of mind.
- Alternative to Gripfoot tape
- Available in Black only
- Abrasive gritted top surface for extra underfoot grip
- Ideal for stair treads, steps and smooth tiling when additional support is needed
- Highly durable to withstand everyday wear and tear within the workplace
- Adheres to Slip Resistance Test EN 13552 Cat. R13