When working in a retail environment it’s important to have items readily available for your staff to pick. Therefore, identification must be made as easy as possible if you want to keep your employees proactive. This Budget Boltless Shelving is a more than worthy unit of value shelving to implement within your storeroom, stockroom, garage and general use. DIY-phobes don’t need to worry; the shelving is simple to put together due to its boltless assembly.
The UDL (uniformly distributed load) of 175kg per shelf is ideal for for the majority of premises. The budget shelving includes 5 firm chipboard shelves which adjust every 35mm to accommodate the storage of larger/smaller items should it be so necessary. The powder-coated blue finish provides extra wear and tear resistance; each shelving bay has been tested and certified to European standards.
- Suitable for placement in garages, workshops, retail areas, offices or even within the home
- Available in three different depths: 300, 450 and 600mm
- Load capacity of up to 175kg per shelf UDL
- No nut or bolts required to assemble; tap together with a rubber mallet
- Joining pins are available for joining bays back-to-back or side-by-side to create a sturdy run of shelving.
- Supplied with 5 chipboard shelves which can adjust to 35mm
- Can be used as a shelving bay or a half-height shelving bay and workbench
- Manufactured in Europe and tested to TUV
- Please contact us for savings on bulk quantities.