Looking for a firm, reliable form of shelving for your workplace or garage; this Budget Galvanised Shelving with Chipboard Shelves is just that. The cost-effective shelving is made from galvanised steel frames, with chipboard decks per shelf, the UDL (uniformly distributed load) stands at a maximum of 175kg per shelf level. It can be used within light duty areas such as the house, garage, or within a retail area.
Fast assembly is assured due to the boltless assembly required. No nuts or bolts are needed to assemble the budget shelving – simply use a rubber mallet and tap together. The shelving is available in a choice of three different depths; of which can be found in the specification tab. 5 shelves are included allowing for plenty of storage space within a domestic or commercial environment.
- Consists of 5 chipboard deck shelves with a steel frame and plastic feet
- Galvanised bay of shelving stands at 1760mm high
- UDL loading level of 175kg per shelf
- Quick and easy to put together due to boltless assembly; no nuts or bolts needed, just use a rubber mallet
- Joining pins available for creating an organised run of shelving
- Can be installed as 1 tall bay or 2 short bays/workbenches
- Perfect for use within light duty environments; garage, retail or workshop
- Manufactured in Europe and tested to TUV
- Please contact us for savings on bulk quantities