The Clicka 175 Steel Shelving – 5 Chipboard Shelves is a versatile storage option. For use in offices, store rooms and at home, the shelving is a cost-effective solution. Some assembly required to put the shelving together, this helps lower costs. A rubber mallet is all you will need to put the shelving kit together. Choose from ‘bright’ white or blue/grey frames to suit your premises. Clicka shelving is simple to build and of a sturdy construction for light duty use. Each shelf level can take a load of 175kg, with the total capacity of a bay standing at an impressive 875kg. 5 chipboard shelves make up the levels, these are suitable for stationary and boxed goods. If you decide you’d rather not have a full height bay, you could opt for a low storage unit and a workbench.
Ideal for use at home, room temp. store rooms and offices
- 1770mm High x 900mm Wide x depth chosen
- Available in blue/grey or white frames
- Kit includes: uprights, upright connectors, plastic feet, shelf supports and chipboard shelves
- Delivered flat-packed therefore some assembly needed – rubber mallet sold separately
- Shelf load 175kg / bay load 875kg