A popular choice for premises dealing with liquids or produce, these eXtreme Plastic Lockers are perfect for Leisure Centres, Gyms, Schools & Colleges, Food Production areas and Wet Changing Areas. Manufactured from extremely vandal resistant polyethylene plastic; the lockers can also be used outdoors due to their durable, rust free construction.
Unlike most lockers, the plastic moulded design means there are no sharp edges for people to injure themselves on. They can be used to store anything from books and folders to lunchboxes and clothes. Each door has an air vent to encourage ventilation ensuring the locker contents do not become stale if not accessed regularly. Additionally, there is a place for a name card on the door if these are to be assigned.
Doors will only open up to 90 degrees prevent obstruction to other lockers
Their injection moulded construction is also a way of helping the environment, by reducing the amount of waste used due to the reuse of recycled plastics.
- The outer body is Grey with a choice of Red, Green, Blue or Yellow doors
- Key Lock with 2 keys or Swivel Catch (Padlock not supplied) fitted as standard
- Option to have coin return lock (ASSA wet and dry) or coin retain lock
- For extra security the cam lock bar is 3mm thicker than the industry standard
- Available in three different heights: 450mm, 600mm or 900mm
- Base size equates to 320mm (W) x 460mm (D)
- Extra heavy duty plastic hinge with a loading capacity of 240kg!
- Boasting a weather resistant, hygienic and durable storage system
- Easy to be stacked and nested due to clear nesting points
- For stacking please use specially marked fixing points. These can be easily drilled and fastened tightly in place with the corrosion resistant nuts & bolts supplied.
- Can be washed with a pressure hose due to drain hole design
- See related products for sloping top, internal shelf, coin return lock or coin retain lock
- Contact for a quotation on 20+ eXtreme Plastic Lockers