Easy to identify due to their instantly recognisable labelling; these First Aid Security Cabinets are ideal for any school, warehouse, workshop to provide safe and secure storage of medical supplies. Fitted with a seven lever safe lock to maximise security; only key holders are able to gain access. Additionally, full length heavy duty hinges with concealed fixings prevent forced entry as there is no weakness to the door.
Fire Guard tested and certified EN 1350 1-1
A protective white powder coat applied to the body of the cabinet contains Germ Guard Active Technology to form an anti-bacterial painted coat. Fully welded for maximum strength and robustness, making it suitable for all industry types. The first aid cabinet is made from 1.5mm steel and Fire Guard tested and certified to EN 1350 1-1.
- 5 different sizes to choose from; single and double door options available
- Suitable for safely storing first aid supplies away without the worry of items getting in to the wrong hands
- Coated in an effective anti-bacterial germ guard paint
- Supplied with the appropriate green and white first aid symbols
- Extremely secure thanks to seven lever safe lock and full length heavy duty hinges
- See our standard first aid cabinet range