These Fixed Barrier Posts with Chain Eyelets can be used as a permanent solution to traffic and pedestrian control, they are ideal for preventing vehicles from entering pedestrian areas such as walkways and shopping zones.
Each parking post has two fixed eyelets which allows chains or rope to be attached to create a restricted area. Bollards such as this are also ideal for music festivals or showgrounds where there are likely to be a large number of people visiting, resulting in parking being separated in to zones.
- 610mm high x 60mm diameter
- Either Galvanised Steel or Yellow Powder Coated Steel options available.
- Made from steel, the barriers are very durable and highly visible (yellow powder coated version)
- 4 x 10mm mounting bolts included.
- Complete with eyelets for attaching removable metal or plastic chain (S-hooks required when attaching chain to eyelets).
- Chain, S-hooks and connectors sold separately