Manufactured within the UK; this Forklift Attachment Drum Clamp is ideal for any business wanting to reduce the time it takes to load and unload drums. As long as you have a fork lift truck of use to you; this drum clamp can’t be overlooked. To be used in conjunction with 210 litre drums; the jaws of the clamp are attached just below the top rolling hoop of the steel drum which then automatically opens and closes as the drum is raised and then lowered.
With regards to colour; you can either opt for a vibrant orange clamp or an equally bright yellow. Both options are coated in epoxy paint for increased resistance towards wear and tear, which is expected within industrial premises. A test certificate is also supplied as standard.
A maximum load of 500kg is set per attachment
- Overall size: 580mm wide x 840mm long x 110mm high
- Fork pocket: 170mm wide x 50mm high
- Fork centres: 380mm
- Weight: 27kg
- Clamp fits over forks and is secured via the ‘T’ bar clamping screws
- The drum ‘fingers’ can be adjusted if necessary, this refers to the lock nuts and bolts fitted to the underside, enabling fingers to be adjusted parallel
- To operate; position clamp on the drum (just under top loop) – the jaws will respond to movement accordingly
- Available in either orange or yellow epoxy
- Maximum load 500kg for use with 210 litre drums
- Made in the UK