When it comes to accessing lorries or loading bays, these Mobile Fort Dock Steps are a must have. The specialist design features an open rear which allows step through access. As a result of this, users can safely gain access to retrieve goods. Talking of safety, the steps are certified to EN-14183 standard. In addition to this, the dock steps are also GS approved which is also recognised by European standards.
There are three numbers of treads to choose from; 2 step, 3 step or 4 step. The amount of treads you need entirely depends on storage space and what you aim to use the steps for. Tread types include phenolic non-slip (only available for painted models) or expanded steel tread.
2 x 150mm rubber tyred wheels make the steps mobile, aiding easy manoeuvrability
- Platform size: 400mm wide x 300mm deep
- Tread size: 145mm
- Certified to EN-14183 standard
- Manufactured and approved to GS standard
- Fitted with lift handles which incorporate knuckle guard hand grips
- Galvanised or painted blue models
- Available in 2, 3 or 4 steps
- Open back enables step through access