If you’re on the market reliable steps, look no further than Fort Stable Steps – No Handrail. The steps come in a painted or galvanised finish. The paint coated steps more suitable for indoor use, whereas the galvanised unit can withstand wet environments. Certified to EN 14183 standard; the GS approved steps are fort steel framed for strength and security. Additionally there’s a 3 year warranty on the UK manufactured steps.
Choose from a 2 tread or 3 tread step unit to suit your warehouse, distribution centre or factory. A benefit of the open mesh treads is that they facilitate safe use with muddy boots/dirty environments. The grey rubber grounding feet leave no marks on hard floors.
Platform size of 200mm Deep x 396mm Wide
- No handrail model available in 2 or 3 treads
- Approved to GS standard recognised by Europe
- Certified to EN 14183 standard
- Painted blue or galvanised finish
- Open mesh treads to aid use in potential dirty environments
- Grey non-marking rubber feet
- 3 year manufacturers guarantee