An essential piece of equipment for event planners; the Galvanised Crowd Control Barriers provide excellent safety when crowds are expected. They prevent people from gaining easy access to a cordoned off area and also allow staff to feel safe as they have a solid barrier between them and the crowd.
These are a control measure for keeping crowds in safe areas at large events such as music concerts, sport stadiums and exhibitions. Additionally they could be suitable to great effect at smaller scale operations like cafes, public gatherings, queue control and demarcation of pedestrians from traffic routes.
- Long lasting, hard-wearing galvanised steel finish
- Barriers incorporate hook and eye catches for linking securely together
- 38.1mm diameter galvanised steel frame
- Lightweight model has 15 x 12mm diameter upright infill bars
- Standard model has 17 x 12.5mm diameter upright infill bars
- Low profile stand model has virtually flat support feet to reduce the risk of tripping
- Each low profile model comes with one foot and a spare. More might be necessary if the barriers are not in the same run