There’s no point investing money in a product which only has a short lifespan. Not only is it a waste of money, it’s also a waste of time. These Hazardous Storage Cupboards are great due to their all steel construction which ensures a long life. Making it even better is the fact that even when storing hazardous substances, the cupboards only require low maintenance. Part of this is due to the fully welded integral sump which eliminates leakages and actually contains spillages up to a massive 35ltrs (approximately).
Doors are reinforced for extra security
The danger of cross-contamination is always a worry, however the substance cabinet is coated in a bright yellow paint (RAL 10003) for easy visibility and powder coated with a Biocote anti-bacterial protection to significantly reduce the risk.
- Depending on the model chosen (790mm height onwards) feature a 3-point locking system for additional security to chemicals stored within
- Appropriate safety labelling for contents conforming to HSE guidelines is enclosed, and should be applied before hazardous unit is put into use
- The shelves are height-adjustable to maximise space and accommodate storage of smaller/larger chemical substances.
- Additional strength provided with the full height door stiffener
- Independently assessed to comply with HSG51 and SR24 of the Health and Safety at Work legislation
- UK Manufactured