Easy to assemble due to its boltless design; Heavy Duty Shelving – Up to 800kg Per Shelf is ideal for industrial use such as within warehouses, workshops and factories. With its massive load capacity of 800kg UDL (uniformly distributed load) depending on model, the heavy duty shelving can support and store a whole host of different products making identification quick and easy.
The strong main beams enhance the overall strength of the shelving which is necessary especially when used for industrial or intensive commercial use. The beams are constructed from extra thick 2mm premium grade steel so you can be assured of superior quality throughout. Four adjustable chipboard shelves are included which can be adjusted to every 38mm, this can prove incredibly helpful when storing the likes of smaller or larger items, allowing you to utilise storage space where possible.
No nuts or bolts are required for assembly due to boltless design – all you need is a rubber mallet to tap it together
- Loading level of up to 800kg per shelf (depending on width) – refer to drop down menu for individual model
- Support bars included for extra shelf strength
- For increased durability; powder coated in a blue and orange
- Supplied with protective plastic feet to stop marks on flooring
- Tie plates available for joining bays together
- Tested to F.E.M
- Please call for bulk orders
Please note; Other colours and sizes available, please contact us for a shelving system to meet your exact needs.