Want to be a part of something new? This fantastic I-ton Plastic Pallet Truck – Pramac is the first truck to be made completely out of non-metallic materials. Despite being manufactured from a lightweight construction; the plastic pallet truck is still remarkably as robust as steel. This is all thanks to the rigid technology polymer compound. Whilst on the topics of benefits it proves; the truck evidently cannot corrode or rust, and can be used during a broad range of temperatures making it the perfect piece of equipment for any industrial or commercial premises where it can be utilised on a daily basis.
First pallet truck to be fully constructed without the use of metals
There are two models available to choose from, both are the same dimensions however one has a loading capacity of 700kg whilst the other has a very impressive load capacity of 1000kg. The pallet truck is almost silent when in use, as well as being easy to operate thanks to the ergonomic handle with a 3 position lever.
- Fork Length: 1150mm
- Width over forks: 525mm
- Lowered fork height: 85mm
- Lift height: 115mm
- Safe entry on the rollers so they don’t become damaged when loading/unloading goods
- 3 position lever – lifting, neutral and descent
- Made in Italy and CE Compliant
- Quick lift forks for improved efficiency
- Choose from 700kg or 1000kg capacity
- Ideal for use within supermarkets, warehouses, workshops and other commercial or industrial areas
- No corrosion or rusting
- Weighs 37kg
- 3 Year Warranty (Not including wearing parts)