Designed to protect most edges that could become damaged throughout your workplace, Impact Protection Edge Profiles are particularly useful when protecting racking beams, equipment and corners of buildings in high traffic routes.
Foam edge impact protection edge profiles are quick and easy to install. Once installed they will help to prevent injury to staff and customers on any protruding sharp corners.
- Provide both visual warning and safety cushioning to hard unyielding objects.
- Made from flexible age resistant polyurethane foam.
- Supplied as three different shaped profiles – trapeze, right-angle and semi-circular.
- Self adhesive or magnetic fixing for quick and easy install.
- Finished with UV resistant yellow & black striped colors according to DIN 4844.
- 1,000mm high quality moulded section lengths.
- Can be easily cut down to size with fine saw blade or sharp knife.
- Fire resistant, CFC and silicon free.
Types of fixings available:
- Self adhesive backed profiles can be permanently fixed to smooth dust & grease-free surfaces on corners and edges.
- Temperature resistant from -40 degrees to 90 degrees.
- The magnetic strips are an integral part of the profile ideal for temporary protection as they are easy to apply, adjust and remove.
- Temperature resistant from -20 degrees to 90 degrees.
- Solvent resistant, free from CFC’s and silicone
- Suitable for interior and exterior use.