Perfect for use within a warehouse, stockroom and general commercial use; this Industrial Shelving – Up to 340kg Per Shelf is great value and quick to install. The premium grade industrial shelving is durable and resilient to ensure a long product life ahead. The uniformly distributed load per shelf stands at a maximum of 340kg, however this may vary depending on the width of your chosen model.
No cross-bracing is required, therefore the shelves are ideal for double-sided access if you want to utilise space within your premises. The hassle-free boltless assembly ensures that you don’t have to seek out the right nuts or bolts to fit; just simply use a rubber mallet to tap it together.
Popular uses include: workshop, garage, stockroom, warehouse and shop front
- Complete with either 5 or 6 fully adjustable chipboard shelves to every 38mm to accommodate storage of smaller/larger or awkward shaped items
- UDL of up to 340kg per shelf level (refer to each option)
- Blue and highly visible orange powder coat finish
- Other colours are available (Blue & Grey, All Blue, All Grey) please contact us
- Easy to assemble due to its boltless design
- Snag-free design suitable for fast-paced environments
- Each shelving bay is complete plastic protective feet
- Tested to F.E.M
- Bulk discounts available, please call.
Please note; other sizes and colours are available, please contact us for a shelving system that meets your exact requirements.