Go all out with this fantastic Kenilworth Cycle Compound Shelter; with plenty of room to offer safe outdoor storage of bikes within the workplace, school and college or a public area, all under one roof. Depending on which model is chosen (see dimensions below), this attractive shelter provides a bicycle compound with a domed roof to avoid a build-up of water due to its curved design, allowing rain to simply run off it.
Ideal for schools, colleges, hospitals, parks or work premises
The tough, robust structure makes for a durable bike shelter with a long life span. If you’re a business owner, a compound shelter like this will do nothing but good for your company; if people believe their bikes are being stored somewhere safe, they will feel more inclined to visit your premises. The gate on the shelter has vandal resistant features to provide added security, as well as protection against poor weather conditions due to the Perspex roofing.
- Strong and sturdy design with a vandal resistant gate
- Galvanised finish or Zinc coated with a powder coated finish in the most RAL colours, please let us know what you require.
- Available in 3 different sizes to store; 20, 40 or 60 bikes
- Leg frames of the cycle shelter can be grouted into the ground or bolted to the floor
- Perfectly paired with Sheffield Bike Stands or Hoop Bike Racks (sold separately) to create an effective bike compound
- Installation is available if required – please contact us
- Kenilworth Cycle Compound Shelter is UK Manufactured