If you want a stackable storage solution, then look no further than these fantastic Personal Effects Lockers with 20 doors. Ideal for placement within larger workplaces with a lot of employees or smaller premises with limited space. Each of the personal effects lockers are comprised of 20 doors with an added benefit of being stackable, this means you can potentially have a 40 door unit when fixed together with appropriate fittings to create a wall of compartments. The lockers can be used to store personal belongings such as wallets, mobile phones, audio devices and plenty of other items that you want to keep safe during a day’s work or whilst you’re out in a public area.
Highly-effective anti-bacterial coat to combat MRSA, Moulds, E-Coli and Fungi
Any of the following door colours are available to choose from; Green, Red, Blue, Yellow, White, Silver and Black. Therefore you are able to effectively tailor your locker system to any colour scheme you may have. If required, you can opt for intermittent colours such as black – white – black etc. If this is the case, please contact us. All Probe lockers have an anti-bacterial ‘ActiveCoat’ which has been proven to reduce 99.9% of harmful bacteria such as E-Coli, MRSA, Moulds and Fungi. The Biomaster protective coat is hard-wearing and resilient making these perfect for situation in places with a high contact frequency area; Schools, Hospitals, Supermarkets and plenty more public areas.
- 940mm (H) x 900mm (W) x 380mm (D)
- Cam lock as standard, however 7 other lock options available in Probe Accessories along with plastic number plates – excluding Coin Return or Digital Combination Lock
- Hasp & Staple lock available at no extra cost
- Available in 7 different colours; Black, Silver, White, Red, Yellow, Green and Blue
- You can have different coloured doors as shown in the picture, please contact us if you require this.
- Supplied with a Silver, White or Black body
- 20 door locker with stacking option to make 40-door unit
- Adheres to BS 4680:1996 regulations
- Manufactured in the UK