There’s no better way to keep your pesticides and other agrochemicals, than safely away in one of these highly secure Pesticide Storage Security Cabinets. Powder coated in a bright red anti-bacterial paint; the cabinets provide germ resistance whilst also being easily identifiable in the workplace. Due to the type of chemicals being stored you need to be assured that you have the correct storage capacity to keep them in because of their fragility. More than simply fire safe (Fire Guard tested and certified to EN 1350 1-1); the security cabinets are fully welded with full length hinges to prevent forced entry.
Highly secure seven lever safe lock to prevent unwarranted entry as key access is required
An integral liquid-tight sump collects any unwanted residue as a result of spills, whilst the adjustable spill-retaining galvanised shelves also have superior spill management. Newly regulated GHS labelling is also included for the user to apply themselves; of which it’s their responsibility that the correct hazards are always marked on the exterior.
- Made from 1.5mm steel fully welded for extreme strength and security in addition to full length heavy duty door hinges
- Powder coated in Germ Guard Active Technology anti-bacterial paint
- Fire Guard certified and tested
- New regulations labels are included
- Secure form of storage as required with regards to CoSHH regulations