A Probe Janitors Locker is suitable for storage of clothing; overalls, tabards etc. or alternatively used for storage of cleaning products. Offers protection to cleaning products containing chemicals with risk of sunlight exposure. Keeping everything in one place ensures it is easy to find. The three shelves create four generously sized compartments, to organise contents appropriately. All janitors lockers come with a top shelf and a double coat hook on the other half.
Fire rated locker – FireZero tested and certified as ‘non-combustible’
Applied to the colour powder coat is an anti-bacterial finish, this offers protection against the growth of harmful bacteria namely E.coli, MRSA, Moulds and Fungi.
- Overall locker dimensions: 1780H x 460W x 460D (mm)
- Each locker adheres to BS 4680:1996 regulations
- Outer body colours of Silver (RAL 9006), White (RAL 9016) or Black (RAL 9004)
- Choose from the following coloured doors; Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White and Silver
- As standard, lockers come with cam lock, however hasp & staple is available on request – please contact us
- 2 keys are supplied with cam lock
- Fire rated lockers – suitable for placement in schools and other public areas
- Made in the UK