Based on the purposeful rivet racking, our Rivet Boltless Workbench – Half Undershelf is an excellent addition to any workplace. Typical places you might find one include workshops, schools, repair centres, warehouses and so on. This particular style of workbench has a top shelf and a half undershelf underneath. The benefit of this being easier to access (with leg room at front) and also extra storage with the half shelf level. The build it yourself construction contributes to the bench being a cost-effective solution – important especially if placed in school areas. The uprights and beams match a light grey/blue colour scheme, however orange/blue is available on request. The same goes for the top, we supply an 18mm chipboard top as standard. Grey MFC tops or MDF can also be requested.
No more than 600kg should be placed on the workbench at one time – this includes no more than 400kg per full shelf, 200kg for half shelf
- Dimensions: 915mm High x WIDTH x 915mm Deep
- 18mm chipboard deck top
- Half undershelf provides extra storage and easy access
- Up to 600kg capacity (no more than 400kg per full shelf at any time)
- Supplied in kit form – easy to assemble
- Perfect for a wide variety of industrial uses; repairs or planning