Manufactured within the UK; this Chair Trolley – Industrial is exactly the kind of equipment you should have within your premises if a lot of staff are employed, or alternatively members of the public are frequently present. Schools for example have to utilise the space available to them, e.g. a sports hall might also be used as an assembly room and where school plays take place, and therefore chairs can’t always stay there. One of these chair trolleys allows quick distribution of chairs as well as a faster clear-up.
This industrial trolley is coated in a blue powder coat to ensure of extra resistance against wear and tear. This type of trolley may also come in useful within warehouses and/or workshops for break rooms and other seated areas. Available with a choice of either pneumatic or solid wheels; simply manoeuvre into place and stack chairs one by one onto the trolley.
Complete with a loading capacity of 150kg
- Overall size: 1300mm high x 590mm wide x 440mm deep
- Base pan measures at 585mm wide x 155mm deep
- Steel base pan takes the rear legs of the chairs and keeps them in position
- Powder coated in blue epoxy to form a more durable trolley
- Two-tilt handle; one to position and the other to tilt back when moving chairs
- Ability to choose between 200mm diameter solid or 260mm diameter pneumatic wheels
- Solid wheels are best suited to smooth, hard flooring
- Pneumatic wheels ideal for most types of terrain
- Made in the UK