No racking system is the same; each storage system will differ from one another.
This is no bad thing as it allows us to fully accommodate your needs, enabling our expert team to design a pallet racking system that will utilise the space available to you.
We work with leading manufacturers both in the UK and abroad to provide you with the best racking solution, configured to meet your exact criteria whether it be load volume and weight, accessibility, handling requirements or space utilisation.
Your project is safe in our hands as we will design, supply and install your pallet racking system so that it’s ready for purpose in no time!
Types of Pallet Racking:
Standard Pallet Racking
- Adjustable to accommodate different sized stored goods
- Industry-standard with ability to support very heavy load capacities
- Perfect for warehouses, factories and other industrial premises
Drive-In Pallet Racking
- Pallets are stored in ‘lanes’ for improved accessibility and identification
- Provides higher density storage as aisles and lanes are eliminated which increases capacity by 50 – 75% over conventional pallet racking
- Excellent solution for product that is not time or date sensitive
Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking
- Offers a space-saving solution if floor space is at a minimum, and provides maximum capacity
- Generally higher than average racking systems to capitalise on available cubic space
- Pallets accessed by specialist ‘man-up’ trucks which reduces accidental damage to racking and improves speed and accuracy of load-handling
Galvanised Pallet Racking
- Allows direct access to pallet stored goods for efficient loading and retrieval
- Resilient galvanisation treatment combats rust and corrosion
- Ideal for warehouses, cold-store and outdoor areas
If you require more information, or would like to enquire about a different kind of pallet racking for your premises – please contact us on 01278 783322 and a member of our team will be happy to advise you.