We design, supply and install a high quality range of partitioning systems for different work environments.
The configuration largely depends on the type of business you’re running. Offices, machine enclosures, clean rooms and facility areas are just some examples of past partitioning projects we’ve completed.
All partitioning systems derive from trusted manufacturers that we have built a relationship with over the years, therefore high quality should be expected as standard.
We understand that there is such thing as a ‘look’ to your business, and will take this into account when designing the right system for your premises.
We offer various types of partitioning systems;
- Ideal for creating security cages to store hazardous or valuable goods and sub-dividing storage areas
- Mesh construction allows light to pass through and also facilitates sprinkler usage in the event of a fire
- To create separate offices, meeting rooms, individual work stations etc.
- Ability to choose from different systems such as Scion, Ovation, Vitrage and Fire & Sound; to name a few examples
- Single skin systems keep costs to a minimum with the main aim to separate areas or create freestanding offices
- Double-skin systems are more costly due to their capabilities, for example sound deduction if situated within a noisy work environment and/or a fire-rating
- Installed across a vast majority of premises; offices, shops, nightclubs, hospitals, cinemas, factories, schools, eateries etc.
- Effectively lowers ceiling height which results in improved acoustics, noise-reduction, pipe concealment, fire rating and lower heating costs
If you think a partitioning system is for you, or would like to find out a bit more information please call us on 01278 783322. We will put you in touch with one of our expert engineers who can provide the answer(s) to any queries you may have.