Organise your workwear efficiently with these Clean and Dirty Lockers. With thanks to the two separate compartments split down the middle; employees are able to store clean items such as jackets or shirts that can be worn again on one side and items that need to be sent to the laundry on the other. This type of locker is especially useful if you own a company within the construction trade where items of clothing get dirty quickly.
Anti-bacterial coating offers protection against MRSA and E-Coli
Along with the two vertical hanging compartments is a full-length top shelf which could be useful for hard-hats or even personal belongings such as wallet and mobile phone. The highly effective ‘Elite Guard’ anti-bacterial coat has gone through independent tests and proven to be 99.9% effective against the likes of E-Coli, MRSA, Moulds and Fungi. Thus making is perfect for areas in which exceptional hygiene is required – Hospitality, Food Production and Hospitals.
- Size: 1800mm high x 450mm wide x 450mm deep
- Choose from 7 different door colours; Green, Blue, Dark Grey, Red, Yellow, Black and Mid Grey
- Mid Grey carcass colour
- Complete with cam locks and 2 keys
- Two-part locker with a vertical hanging compartment for workwear and daywear with a top shelf
- A number of different lock options and Sloping tops are also available
- Constructed with Abbeysteel which combines raw materials and sustainably sourced to better impact on environment
- Airflow venting system encourages ventilation making sure items don’t become stale