Composed of a tough steel construction; this Expanding Barrier – Steel is perfect for use in workplaces where machinery such is used on a daily basis. The warehouse barriers are put in to position when work is underway, this then alerts anyone without authorised access and other staff members who may be working on site that they are not to pass this area as it could be potentially dangerous.
Barrier can outstretch 2250mm and collapse to 240mm when in storage
Its important employers take all the precautions necessary when it comes to health and safety in the workplace and these collapsible steel barriers are just one example of that. Due to its expanding nature the barrier can actually outstretch to 2250mm long and then collapsed in to an impressive 240mm for easy storage.
- Highly visible red and white coloured steel
- Epoxy paint finish for a more fire resistant, durable product
- Constructed from a hard-wearing steel
- Weighs in at 10.5kg
- Expands to measure 2250mm long
- Can be collapsed to 240mm
- With a height of 1165mm
- For use as safety, scissor and temporary barriers
- Perfect for placement in factories, warehouses, production lines and workshops