Designed especially with heavier duty use in mind; these industrial tray trolleys are suitable for use across a number of different applications. The tray trolley is perfect for industrial use such as; warehouses, stores, workshops, factories, distribution centres and so on. Their heavy duty construction ensures they are durable and have a long product life ahead of them.
Fully welded angled and construction frame coated in either a blue or red epoxy coat to prolong product life
The solid construction allows a maximum load of 300kg to be loaded on either the 2 tray or 3 tray model. You have the option to choose between sheet steel or varnished ply timber trays depending on what you’re looking to use the trolley for. The frame is coated in a blue or red epoxy paint to provide increased wear and tear resistance. Making the trolleys easily mobile are the fitted 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors.
- Overall size: 1070mm long x 615mm wide x 1045mm high
- Shelf heights: (Top) 950mm, (Middle) 605mm, Bottom (260mm)
- Tray size: 1000mm long x 600mm wide
- Trays: Timber with 10mm raised edge or steel with 20mm raised edge
- Choose from 2 or a 3 shelf tray model
- Available with either varnished timber ply panels or sheet steel trays
- Plate fixing castors with 160mm dia. rubber tyre wheels and roller bearings
- Fitted with 2 swivel and 2 fixed castors
- Maximum load capacity of 300kg
- Made in the UK