Reduce your workload by opting for a Laminate Top Medium Duty Workbench. Not only are they easy to clean due to their non-marking worktop; they are also extremely hard wearing needing a lot of damage to occur before this product shows any signs of giving up. Ideally placed in science rooms at Schools/Colleges, Laboratories or industrial premises like Factories and Workshops; these fully welded workbenches will show their worth with their durable, resistant construction.
Ready to use; workbench requires no assembly due to fully welded construction
Depending on what you intend to use the workbench for, additional extras such as a shelf to store items that you need close by but don’t want crowding the workspace such as tools or containers. Louvre panels or Trunking are also options. The adjustable feet on the bottom of each leg allow the bench to be firmly positioned even if the flooring is uneven.
- Constructed from square section steel with all joints fully welded
- Each leg can be adjusted – especially useful if placed on an uneven floor surface
- Frame comes in a standard Blue or Anthracite, other colours available Grey, Green, Silver, White and Black
- Lots of additional accessories that can be added on to each bench (see below)
- All benches are 840mm high
- 500kg UDL
- Manufactured in the UK
- Prices are for bare bench with top only
Please click on the links below to go to each accessory (Accessories must be ordered with the workbench as they cannot be fitted or moved after)