Importantly conforming to the latest EU regulations; the Line Marking Spray Paint – PROline is environmentally friendly so you need not worry about having a negative impact on your surroundings. The line-marking paint is long-lasting, making for a durable, cost-effective solution when perimeters need to be marked. Whether on concrete, grass or another surface; the spray paint is very easy to apply and can also be used with a Handheld Marking Applicator or Wheel-Along model if you’re look for an accurate, even distribution of paint.
Fast-drying – dries within minutes, essential if used on busy areas
The PROline paint is abrasion (scrape) and chemical resistant. Therefore, line markings are always highly visible which is important when used for road notices or carpark spaces. It’s suitable for most surfaces such as: tarmac, asphalt, concrete, tiles, metal etc. so there’s no need for concern in regards to limited applications.
- One 750ml can is supplied which can produce a line 50mm wide and 50-90m long
- Available in the following colours: White, Yellow, Orange, Red, Green, Blue, Grey and Black
- Can be used on its own, in a handheld applicator, or a wheel-along model (single or twin can options available)
- For use with most flooring surfaces, inside or outdoors
- Paint: Synthetic resin
- Propellant: Butane
- Container: 750ml aerosol can
- Weight: 1.5kg
- Usage: Each 750ml can will produce a 50mm wide line 50-90meters long (depending on the surface)