Manufactured in the UK; this Multi Height Sheet Rack is perfect for warehouses, workshops and factories when needed to store off-cuts and other sizes of sheet and plate. Storing your steel sheets in this manner enables quick identification due to the staggered height design, with larger sheets occupying the back and smaller sheets at the front. This type of storage rack does much more than simply keep your sheet or plates in one place, it also helps to keep the workplace tidier, and much safer as materials aren’t left loose.
Coated in a blue epoxy paint for improved wear and tear resistance; the multi-height rack comes already pre-drilled in preparation for floor fixing on your premises (fixings not supplied). The support bar heights are as follows: 400, 550, 700, 850 and 1000mm – totalling 5 compartments.
Suitable for storing plate, sheet and various other off-cuts
- Overall size: 1000mm high x 1400mm wide x 800mm deep
- Weight: 75kg
- Perfect for use within construction and other industrial industries
- 160mm distance in-between bars, base of rack is fitted with a steel sheet
- For extra durability, a blue epoxy paint coat has been applied
- 5 compartments in height order to aid separation
- Made in the UK