We are continuing to support the NHS supply chain by increasing manufacture of our Large Oxygen Cylinder Trolley for use in hospitals across the country. Cue to the current COVID-19 pandemic our factory is now working flat out to meet demand for oxygen storage and handling products. After a first delivery of oxygen cylinder trolleys to St Thomas’ Hospital in London, we have recieved numerous orders from NHS hospitals. To help meet the ever-increasing demand, we are now manufacturing and maintaining high stock levels of the SC08G Large Oxygen Cylinder Trolley.
Powder coated, with a one-piece safety loop handle and rubber-lined cradles top and bottom for better grip and noise reduction. The Oxygen Cylinder Trolleys have capacity for one 1360 litre oxygen cylinder. Available in a grey or red epoxy coating, oxygen trolleys are manufactured to meet the highest quality and safety standards, in accordance with BS 2718 1979.
- Cylinder Capacity: 1360 Litre
- Overall Size: 1100mm H x 430mm W x 585mm D
- Wheels: 160mm antistatic
- Colour: Light Grey or Red Expoxy coating
- Protective rotating buffers on front corners
- One-piece safety loop handle
- Top and bottom cradles rubber-lined for grip and noise reduction
- Secure butterfly screw crossbar on both cradles
- Designed in accordance with BS 2718 1979
- UK Manufactured