Designed with the user in mind; this Push Along ‘V’ Blade Snow Plough is the perfect tool for businesses when the cold weather rears its head. During winter months when ice and snow appear, it can be difficult for businesses to clear access to their premises if the right equipment is not in place. Providing safe and secure entry is a duty of the business owner to ensure pedestrians and staff don’t slip or trip, causing injury.
The angled snow plough minimises the work load by pushing instead of lifting and throwing
The well-thought-about construction makes it easy to plough through the snow in freezing temperatures, the ‘V’ blade cuts through the snow pushing it aside and out of the way when mobile, making light work of clearing snow from walkways, footpaths and driveways.
- ‘V’ blade prevents snow from building up and allows snow to easily slide off either side out of the way
- Long looped handle provides improved control and lets the user keep their body in an upright, walking position when clearing snow
- Manufactured from high quality mild steel
- Mounted on 2 x 160mm solid rubber wheels and roller bearings
- Finished in a hardwearing epoxy coating for increased durability
- High visibility yellow plough with black handle
- Manufactured within the UK