The QueueMaster Twin Retractable Barrier is perfect for premises needing a reliable crowd control and queuing measure in place. The double belt feature is what separates the twin barrier from the rest of the belt barrier range. The additional lower belt can aid the visually impaired using a cane as they will be able anticipate surroundings much easier. Children are another reason the QueueMaster Twin Retractable Barrier is so effective. Ducking under the belt is not an option, compared to its single belt counterpart.
Furthering the brilliance of the polished steel barrier, the lower cassette encasing the belt has the ability to be removed or changed. This is accomplished by:
– Removing post retaining screws
– Slide off post top
– Loosen cassette retaining screws and slide out the cassette.
As a result of this you are left with a single belt barrier, or the option to change the belt.
3.4m metre belts with a polished stainless steel post and base
- Massive 3 manufacturer’s warranty
- Each post has 4-way connectivity attachments
- Minimal assembly required, simply screw post onto base
- Black post double belt barrier also available
- Belts available in black, red or blue, black/yellow or red/white or the following warning messages:
– Danger – Keep Out
– Caution – Do Not Enter
– Authorized Access Only
– Out of Service (Yellow Belt with Black Lettering Only)
– No Entry (Red Belt with White Lettering Only)