Suitable for most commercial and light-medium duty industrial premises; these Service Shelf Trolleys are perfect for warehouse use, as well as within a workshop, office, school etc. Constructed from super strong moulded polyethylene; the service trolleys are available with either 2 or 3 shelves depending on the model selected. Model no(s). GI334L and GI335L have a maximum load capacity of 120kg when evenly distributed, whilst model no GI341L has a U.D.L of 150kg.
Easy to clean and only requires a low level of maintenance
The polyethylene material used to make the shelf trolleys is very robust and will not dent, chip or rust. Additionally, it is very easy to clean and therefore only requires a low level of maintenance. Further benefits include the fact that the non-conductive polyethylene doesn’t pass an electrical current, is unaffected by battery acid, solvents and cleaning solutions making it ideal for use within chemical and pharmaceutical industries, also. Made mobile on 4 x 100mm non-marking rubber swivel castors, 2 with brakes. Please note, some assembly will be required.
- Mallet supplied free of charge to aid assembly (trolleys require self-assembly)
- GI334L & GI335L – 120kg U.D.L (2 shelf / 3 shelf trolley)
- GI341L – 150kg U.D.L (3 shelf – all flat levels)
- Complete with 4 x 100mm non-marking swivel castors for mobility
- Made from resistant polyethylene material