Easy to install and maintain; the highly visible Trench Covers are manufactured from glass-fibre reinforced plastic, providing a safe working load of 700kg. One of the many purposes of the panels is to enable access across excavations. It’s likely you’ve seen these before when road works or works of a similar nature involving digging underground, have been carried out. They are non-rusting as well boasting anti-slip features – even during poor weather conditions. Other applications include placement across trenches and also damaged inspection covers.
The bright yellow design ensures the covers can alert drivers. The chance of theft is unlikely as the covers have no scrap value.
Strong and durable, hard-wearing with a long product life
- Ability to take a SWL (safe weight load) of 700kg
- Used to form a path of access across trenches, excavations and damaged inspection covers
- Excellent anti-slip features which work even when wet
- Perfectly easy to install as well as maintain
- Constructed from glass-fibre reinforced plastic