Tailored to the requirements of many industrial premises; the 5 Channel Cable Ramp provide protection to cables and hoses from vehicular and pedestrian damage. It does so with the help of the highly durable hinged lid. The cable ramps are designed to withstand HGV traffic, however they are not compatible with high point load traffic.
The ramps are manufactured from black vulcanised rubber compound with a polypropylene bright yellow hinged lid. This makes for a hard-wearing, resilient construction. The cable channel ramp is easy to assemble due to interlocking tabs, simply bolt down for a permanent fix with anchor bolt recesses if desired (anchor bolts supplied separately).
Please note; a recommended speed of 5mph is advised, as well as warning signs of the advised speed to make drivers aware.
- 900mm Length x 500mm Width x 50mm Height
- Cable channels each measure 36mm W x 34mm H
- Boasts ability to protect up to 5 cables and/or hoses at the same time
- Highly visible black body with yellow cover
- Can withstand a maximum axle load of 8 tonnes – not suitable for high point load traffic
- Made from hard rubber base and durable polypropylene lid
- Interlocking design makes assembly hassle-free, ramp fixed to surface with anchor bolts (supplied separately)
- Ideal for industrial environments; construction sites, road works or distribution depots