If you need to protect cables or hoses up to 40mm diameter then look no further. These Small Cable Protection Ramps – 1.2 metres long can be easily deployed making them ideal for use at road works, construction sites and music concerts. Perfect for providing temporary protection to cables that may come into contact with vehicles. They also act as a safety measure and will act to prevent pedestrians from tripping over the cables and hoses.
Tough flexible materials for easy deployment and cable protection
Each 1.2 metre length is manufactured from recycled rubber and moulded into a bridge design. Three channels run through each of the ramps which are then placed over the top of your cables to provide safe and secure protection from vehicular traffic.
- Overall size of each ramp is 1200L x 210W x 65H mm with a weight of 12.8kg
- 3 channels – 1 x 45mm diameter and 2 x 20mm diameter
- Alternate yellow and black sections provide a higher visibility ramp
- Protects cables, hoses and pipes up to 40mm diameter
- Recycled rubber cable protectors can withstand repeated use by cars, HGV’s and Forklift trucks
- Lengths of 1.2metre to suit your width needs
- To avoid damage to these cable protectors please do NOT exceed the recommended maximum speed of 5mph
- We advise that appropriate signs are used with this product