There a lots of different uses for an External Convex Blind Spot Mirror but the main use is to help to prevent accidents and injuries in areas where vehicles are moving round corners with blind spots.
Completely waterproof – sealed with extruded nylon channel
They have a totally waterproof design which makes these blind spot mirrors ideal for sharp corners, commercial entrances and driveways at constructions sites, warehouses and any accident prone turnings.
- Superior optical quality, robust acrylic convex mirror
- Durable 1.5mm thick polycarbonate
- Moulded polypropylene outside shell with integral hood
- High visibility orange mirror housing
- Great theft deterrent
- Heavy duty zinc plated fixings supplied for wall or post mounting
- Able to mount to 60mm diameter post
- Mirrors able to adjust horizontally or vertically once mounted
- Our convex mirrors fully comply with all local council and government regulative manufacturing requirements