Manufactured in the UK by AddGards, a company recognised worldwide; these Column Protectors are designed to prevent damage to vital building pillars and columns. Not only do they provide support to your interiors structures; they also ensure your drivers are kept safe in the process. The robust linear low density Polythylene (LLPE) construction allows them to comfortably withstand collisions from vehicles such as cars and forklifts ensuring no permanent damage is done. The nifty air pressure release cushions the impact, so the question remains, why wouldn’t any warehouse or factory owner implement these on their premises?
No fixings are required so all you have to do is simply fit them over the base plate
If you need more convincing, we have plenty more features. The column protectors can be assembled in seconds, so there’s no fussing around. Suitable to fit a number of different column shapes and sizes with a various models below to choose from. The striking yellow design ensures they are highly-visible, the protectors are rotationally moulded and UV stabilised.
- A cost-effective way to ensure the safety of your employees and pillars/columns
- The strong low density polyethylene construction ensures any collisions are easily-recoverable due to air pressure release cushions
- Different sized protectors available to suit all premises
- Easy to assemble – no fixing required
- Striking bright yellow colour to ensure they don’t go unmissed
- For models and different dimensions, please see specifications tab or below
- Manufactured in the UK by AddGards