The Traffic-Line Heavy Duty Kerb Ramp are a convenient and very effective way of accessing pavement. You can use them for cars, vehicles, trolleys, wheelchairs and any other wheeled traffic.
Each ramp is manufactured from tough black rubber with yellow reflective panels which makes them suitable for almost any application including warehouses, public places, garages, car parks and factories. They feature specially designed channels in the base of the ramp to allow any rainwater to drain through, they can also be used to channel cables through. These kerb ramps have a 40 tonne loading capacity allowing them to help any weighted vehicle mount up a kerb with ease.
Each kerb ramp has a huge 40 tonne loading capacity
- Quickly and easily deployed
- All black rubber construction with yellow reflective panels.
- Used to prevent dangerous accidents to vehciles, barrows, trolleys wheelchairs etc in warehouses, schools, shops, car parks and factories.
- Model 279.23.929 size: 100mm high x 600mm wide x 300mm deep.
- Model 279.20.108 size: 150mm high x 600mm wide x 360mm deep.
- Price is per ramp