It’s likely you’ll need some form of safety matting in and/or around your workplace, this especially applies to manufacturers and other jobs which may entail your staff standing for prolonged periods of time. Luckily there is a way in which feet/back pain, poor posture and stress incurred on the body can be reduced; this can be done by implementing Anti Slip PVC Matting – COBAmat Standard. As mentioned above the mats aim to reduce common fatigue symptoms, whilst doing this, these multi-purpose mats can also act, and be used as an anti-slip mat. Beneficial to any premises with a lot of employees coming and going.
Easy to clean and resistant to mild acids and alkalis
The matting is an excellent all-rounder and is available in four different colours to choose from in order to best suit the work environment; Blue, Green, Red and Black. The open hole design allows the trapping of debris and swarf whilst also providing an effective drainage system. Fully reversible; you can wash this mat with either warm soapy water or with assistance of a pressure washer.
- Fire tested to DIN 54332 (B2) part of DIN 4102
- Flexible interwoven PVC design available in a choice of Green, Blue, Red and Black
- Cross-ribbed construction in both directions reduces the chance of slips in the workplace
- Aims to reduce symptoms often associated with fatigue
- Ideal placement in factories, warehouses, production lines and workshops
- Hole size measures at 22mm x 22mm – perfect for most premises
- Design helps trap the likes of debris and swarf
- Bespoke cut sizes available, please call us