For a contemporary solution to outdoor cycle storage; these Kenilworth Cycle Shelters are exactly what you are looking for. With its attractive, curved style structure and heavy duty, sturdy construction; this cycle shelter offers floor to roof protection to ensure bikes of your employees, customers or the general public are safely stored out of harms’ way.
If you want it to stand out, or fit in with a colour scheme you may have going on, there is a choice of Red, Grey, Blue, Green and Black. Regardless of what colour is chosen, each shelter has a zinc and powder coated finish to make the frame more durable and resistant against damage. There is also a fully galvanised model available.
Robust design has vandal resistant features
Sheffield Cycle Stands and Hoop Racks are the ideal for use with these shelters, this is due to their simplicity and compact nature, meaning they don’t take up any unnecessary space, allowing you to utilise this to your full potential. They are particularly suited to places that often get busy; parks, schools or colleges, hospitals and supermarkets.
- 2,230mm high x 2,150mm deep
- Available as fully galvanised or zinc coated with a powder coated finish in the following colours; Red, Grey, Blue, Green and Black
- Leg frames can either be bolted to the floor or grouted to the ground depending on preference
- Initial shelters can be linked side by side to form a longer run for your bikes
- Special feature of this model is that it can be used as a cycle compound with or without security gates – please contact for more details
- Supplied with a 5mm PETG Perspex room and sides
- Kenilworth Cycle Shelters UK Manufactured
- Installation available.
- For dimensions, please refer to specifications tab