Are you looking for a outdoor storage system to keep bikes in a safe and secure place? The purpose of this Secure Bike Storage Compound with Lockable Gate is to do exactly that! Ideal for use in hospitals, schools and work premises; this compound can facilitate anything from 16 to 48 bikes – depending on the chosen model.
Made from clear and resistant Perspex, this cycle shelter is a great way to ensure all bikes are kept in one area and not spread out across the premises. Having a designated cycle storage area rightfully allows those that ride bicycles to commute, or for fun, somewhere to safe to store their bikes whilst not having to worry about returning to a wet/damaged seat due to poor weather. In doing so, you are encouraging others to help the environment by cycling instead of driving.
Roof made from UV resistant opaque polycarbonate for protection against discolouration
There are two different styles of shelter; compound with a lockable gate or compound with a lockable gate and a security canopy. Options displayed below with regards to number of bikes storable, colour and with or without gate.
- Shelter delivered in ‘knocked-down’ form – installation available, please contact us
- Twin level bike racks included
- Stylish gate with a hasp to accommodate a padlock should extra security be neccessary
- A curved roof to allow rain to run off it in poor weather conditions
- Choose from Red, Light Grey, Black, Green or Blue finishes
- To improve weather resistance, all metals parts have a powder coating
- Option of having a central canopy which provides further weather protection and security – see specifications below
- Fixings included to bolt shelter down to required 250mm thick concrete
- Secure Bike Storage Compound is UK Manufactured