Make it your duty to keep the bikes of your employees, customers or the public in excellent condition with this Dudley Bike Shelter. Offering protection to bikes during poor weather conditions such as rain and sleet, snow or even warmer weather when bike seats often get too hot to sit on.
Supplied with a 4mm PETG Perspex roof which has a good impact resistance
This protective bike shelter has a perspex roof to shield bicycles from incoming weather or other potential damage, with optional end panels also available if a full on ‘half-dome’ look is desired. Designed specifically with Sheffield Bike Stands and Racks in mind; if also purchased, you’re able to create your very own cycle storage unit ready for enthusiastic cyclists to store their bikes. This contemporary Dudley shelter is a cost-effective way to support your workers/customers and encourage a greener lifestyle.
- Choose from Galvanised, Red, Blue, Grey, Green and Black models
- Feet are adjustable for on-site positioning
- Either bolt leg frames to the floor or grout them in to the ground
- Initial shelters can be linked side by side to form a longer storage run
- Available in a galvanised or galvanised and powder coated finish (specified colours above)
- With or without Perspex options offered
- Ideal for colleges, schools, any workplace, supermarkets and anywhere else which is likely to attract a lot of people
- Best partnered with a Sheffield Bike Stands – sold separately
- UK Manufactured
- For dimensions, please see specifications tab below