If you’re looking for an economical bicycle stand with a reduced impact on the environment, then you’ve landed in the right place. These Eco Sheffield Cycle Stands do what they say on the tin. They are a ‘greener’ variant of the standard Sheffield Cycle Stand taking the form of a rounder and narrower shape.
Environmentally-friendly alternative to popular Sheffield Bike Stands
Each one is suitable to store two cycles at a time making them an ideal form of bike storage at Schools, Parks, Retail Areas, Business Premises and Hospitals. Eco Sheffield Stands are purchased singularly, so you can have as many or as few as you would like. Bike owners simply secure their bike against the frame with their own padlock.
- Length: 340mm
- Height: 750mm
- Diameter: 48mm tube
- Weight: 9kg
- Choose from Galvanised, Colour Powder Coated & Galvanised or Stainless
- Durable structure holds up to two bikes at a time
- Available in a Flanged or Ragged style
- Flanged version needs to be bolted to established concrete of at least 300mm per cubed leg
- Flanged version must be surface fixed using 12mm bolts (6 required per stand)
- Ragged versions require setting with concrete into a hole of at least 300mm (L) x 300mm (W) x 450mm (D)
- Please allow 800-1000mm between stands and a minimum of 450mm from any obstruction
- Manufactured in the UK
Please note; If you choose the powder coated option please let us know which BS/RAL colour you require.