Available up to 9 treads high; these Economy Warehouse Steps are perfect for an industrial environment such as a warehouse or distribution centre. This is because a safe platform to work from is essential in these areas. The mobile steps are made from a welded tubular construction finished with a light grey epoxy paint for increased wear and tear resistance.
Ideal for warehouses, distribution centres, manufacturing and workshop areas
A bright yellow anti-ascent pull through bar is fitted to the steps, this locks the step into place when engaged and also acts as a brake. Protective rubber feet are attached to the front legs to avoid leaving any black marks on hard-flooring. The Steptek steps are made mobile with two fixed solid rubber tyred wheels and two non-marking retractable swivel castors which retreat with yellow lever. Additionally, there is also the choice of having either an anti-slip or punched tread surface.
- Choose from 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9 tread levels
- Coated in a light grey epoxy paint to improve durability in bustling work environments
- Tread width stands at 560mm
- Platform size is 560 x 400mm
- Available with anti-slip or punched treads depending on intended use
- Max. UDL 150kg
- Manufactured in the UK