Easily maintainable with a smooth finish; this Heavy Duty Wood Top Workbench is just what any DIY enthusiast or Designer will want in their workshop. Similarly, heavy-duty wood workbenches are perfect for Schools and Colleges also. With a uniformly distributed load (UDL) of 1000kg, this sturdy bench can hold its own when weight is distributed evenly.
Additional extras such as an extra cupboard, single drawers and vices are also an option but MUST be purchased at time of workbench order. This is due to the fact all benches are fully welded meaning they are ready to use when delivered. No additions can be made once welded, therefore it’s important you decide. Supplied in blue as standard, however if you would like it to fit in with a colour scheme there are 6 other coloured frames you can choose from; Black, White, Grey, Silver, Green and Anthracite.
Every workbench includes a galvanised steel bottom shelf, vice plate, rear lip to stop equipment falling from back and option of a single cupboard positioned to the left or right
- Each bench is 840mm high – on request this can possibly be changed for no extra cost
- Frame material: Steel
- Worktop: 45mm thick wood
- Construction: Fully welded
- Included lockable cupboard 600mm x 600mm x depth of bench (padlock not included) ensures only those with key access are granted entry
- Available in 7 different coloured frames as listed in above description
- UDL of 1000kg
- Optional extras also include different sized vices, single drawer and an extra cupboard (purchased separately)
- Manufactured in the UK
Please click on the links below to go to each accessory (Cupboards/Drawers must be ordered with the workbench as they cannot be fitted or moved after)