There’s no doubt you’ve seen these Interlocking Vinyl Floor Tiles – Checker Plate Surface before, it would be a surprise if you hadn’t because they’re so popular within both commercial and industrial environments. Workshops, garages, showrooms, factories, games rooms and gyms are amongst just some of the applications where the interlocking floor tiles have, and can be used. The great thing about these tiles; apart from the fact that they’re great value for money, is that they are available in four other colours; Red, Blue, Yellow and Grey as well as the standard Black. This gives you the option to alternate tiles and create a patterned floor if you so wish.
Easy to maintain and a quick installation
The jigsaw tiles are extremely hard-wearing and durable and are resistant to most solvents and chemicals. Safety is improved as the vinyl tiles are able to reduce damage as a result of impact, abrasion and vibration. A benefit of the flooring; especially when factories are concerned, is the anti-fatigue properties which aims to reduce the amount of stress on the body when stood in the same position for a long period of time.
- The checker plate surface makes them an easily accessible option – perfect for trolleys, wheelchairs, pushchairs and electric scooters
- Boasts excellent anti-slip properties
- Protects existing floor from any damage
- Fire resistant and durable
- Available in five different colours; yellow, red, blue, grey and black – as standard (For colours other than black please contact us)
- Ramped edges for safe entry are also available in Black and Yellow
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
- UK Manufactured
*Please note; for large quantities please contact us and speak to one of our experts who will be able to calculate the correct amount of tiles for your floor area