It’s not very often that you find a product that can suit almost any business, however these Interlocking Vinyl Floor Tiles – Studded Surface might just be the exception. Benefiting exhibition and event rooms, garages, games rooms, fitness centres & gyms, workshops, showrooms, the list goes on; the tiles can also be used to cover up areas of damaged flooring if there’s only minor damage or a new floor is not feasible. Ramped edges can also be purchased making door entry easier for the likes of trolleys, pushchairs, electric scooters and wheelchairs.
Boast good thermal and acoustic insulation
The vinyl flooring is available in black as standard, however four other colours; grey, yellow, blue and red are also available. Depending on the type of look you’re after, you can choose to alternate between colours to create a patterned floor, or simply stick to one colour. The tiles have non-slip and anti-fatigue properties, making them a front-runner when it comes to workplace flooring. As already evidenced by the types of premises they are usually used in; the interlocking floor tiles are extremely hard-wearing and durable. In addition, they are also resistant to most chemicals and solvents.
- These interlocking vinyl floor tiles are able to reduce the damage caused by impact, abrasion and vibration
- Very low maintenance and easy to clean
- Quick and easy to install due to ‘jigsaw’ type style
- Ability to provide your existing floor from damage
- Available in five different colours; Red, Grey, Blue, Yellow and Black – as standard (For colours other than black please contact us)
- The ramped edge is also available in the Black or Yellow
- 10 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
- UK Manufactured
*Please note; for large quantities please contact us and speak to one of our experts who will be able to calculate the correct amount of tiles for your floor area